Friday, May 7, 2010

Sprouted Green Mung & Raw Mango healthy Fuchka (golgappa,panipuri)



This is my 10Th kitchen after marriage ,where I researched on economic (time wise, hassles wise) but tasty cooking after my formal PhD in Bio science.My family being very fussy & choosy eater helped me to invent how to please everyone without toiling in the kitchen whole day.
Lets start with a healthy snacks.



For Panipuri we need
1) readymade panipuri shells available in many local shops.
2)For the water or pani of panipuri, I used raw mango (can use tamarind paste), pudina & green Chile paste.Amount of all the items are according to your taste.To that paste add dry fried zeera powder & rock salt. The water should ideally be quite dilute ,like jalzirra shorbet .
3) For the filling of Golgappa I used sprouted (1 day old)green mung & boiled mashed potato in 1:1 proportion & also that dry fried zeera powder & rock salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment